Goal Zero Sherpa 100 AC power bank
Goal Zero Sherpa 100 AC is an innovative power bank with unique design and advanced functionality!
The power bank is equipped with high quality Li-ion NM battery with a capacity of 25600 mAh (94.7 Wh), which allows using it for a very long time.
An electronic system monitors the battery state and protects it from overload and excessive discharge.
There is an inverter-type outlet on the front panel, which allows connecting small electrical equipment, if necessary.
The power bank has two labeled, powerful USB ports designed for fast charging of connected devices.
Sherpa 100 AC can use not only 220V power network, but also has Qi Wireless Charging (WPC) module, which significantly expands the usability of the device.
The power bank can be charged in 3 ways:
- From any branded solar panel. For example, Nomad 28 Plus solar panel can fully charge the device in 7-14 hours.
- From 220V power network. The device will be fully charged in 3 hours.
- From car’s onboard power system 12V. The device will be fully charged in 3-5 hours.
Sherpa 100 AC power bank is ideal for use in a country house, during frequent nature trips or world travels.
Using this power bank you can quickly and conveniently charge electronic gadgets. The device is very easy to control and operate.
- Futuristic and stylish design;
- Light weight, compact size, rectangular shape;
- The device is convenient to charge mobile phones or tablets during trips;
- The device is equipped with inverter which allows to use 220V AC;
- Interactive OLED display provides complete real time information about the status of the device.
Goal Zero Sherpa 100 AC power bank Customer reviews:
You can add first review.
- Goal Zero Sherpa 100 AC power bank